H2 Forte® tablets are a special dietary supplement with two layers of sweeteners, enriched with curcuminoids (yellow diferuloylmethane dyes) and a suitable form of magnesium mineral. Turmeric rhizome extract with the mentioned natural dyes contributes to an optimal liver function. Magnesium contributes to the electrolytic balance, correct energy metabolism and also to an ideal functioning of the nervous system, which controls the activity of all organs in the body.
The sweeteners contained are not sugars and are therefore digested only in the colon. Subsequently (amongst other things) the absorption and exhalation of molecular hydrogen increases - a consequence of a bacterial decomposition (fermentation).
Made in the Czech Republic as a result of many years of research by an international team and in cooperation with experts, scientists and doctors.
sweeteners: mannitol, trehalose *, maltodextrin; magnesium oxide, stabilizers: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, gum arabic; anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids; Curcuma longa rhizome extract.
1 tablet contains
- Curcuma longa rhizome extract with 90% curcuminoids - 5 mg
- Magnesium - 60 mg (16% **) **
** daily intake reference values * Trehalose is a source of glucose
Mannitol - a natural carbohydrate
- in medicine it is used to reduce intrao-cular pressure and brain edema
- recently, it has been very successfully applied in Parkinson's disease
- it is however very poorly absorbed from the intstine, it is used by microbes in the digestive tract
- Mannitol administration in humans and animals significantly increases endogenous hydrogen levels
- stabilises the structure of proteins, biological membranes, treats liver steatosis, is a prevention of dementia
Take 1 tablet three times a day, preferably after a meal. Drink plenty of fluids.
Warning: Food supplement is not a substitute for a balanced diet. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age, pregnant and lactating women. Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients. A dietary supplement contains more than 10% added polyalcohol, excessive consumption can have laxative effects.