Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae biomass, potassium (potassium chloride), chilli extract, olive leaf extract (Olea europea), vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5′-phosphate).
A natural preparation that contributes to energy metabolism. Contains chilli pepper extract. The oil component of red microalgae greatly reduces possible irritation of the digestive tract. The addition of potassium chloride contributes to electrolyte balance and is released from the tablets gradually. Vitamin B6 contributes to the balance of energy metabolism. Patented technology. More
Unique composition on the market! Patented technology.
- Chilli extract with the active ingredient Capsaicin
- Micronized and disintegrated biomass of the freshwater alga Haematococcus Pluvialis
- Potassium chloride as a source of potassium
- Olive leaf extract
- Vitamin B6 - pyridoxal phosphate
1. Chilli extract
Chilli extract stimulates the process of thermogenesis in the body. It is the conversion of fat to heat.
2. Micronized algae biomass
The algae is stripped of some of the lipid component, and is disintegrated with an extremely large surface area that "hides" (encapsulates) the chilli extract inside the particles so that the pungency is manifested as little as possible, but still performs its service of thermogenesis.
3. Potassium chloride
Potassium helps regulate proper heart function, helps with muscle formation and proper muscle function. Potassium energizes, this energy is more easily used and helps to lose weight.
- Potassium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Potassium contributes to normal muscle function
- Potassium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
4. Olive leaf extract
Olive leaf extract contains active substances (triterpenes) that have the ability to inhibit the enzymes necessary to break down carbohydrates into glucose, which our body is thus unable to absorb and the carbohydrates remain as food for our microbiota in the colon. The friendly microbiota creates vitamins, small molecule fatty acids to nourish the cells of the colon and also creates small amounts of molecular hydrogen which protects the entire human body from oxygen and nitrogen radicals.
- Vitamin B6 - pyridoxal phosphate
This is the biologically active form of vitamin B6. Its administration is of considerable benefit to the population as a whole, as there is a significant proportion of the population that cannot convert the most common form (pyridoxine hydrochloride) to the biologically active form and so its administration is ineffective. This is a huge advantage over other products because pyridoxal phosphate is a key component in energy metabolism and consequently in the weight loss process.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal synthesis of cysteine
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal mental function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
Optimal dosage: – 1 tablet at breakfast or lunch and 1 tablet at dinner.
3 volunteers took 2 tablets daily from March to the end of June this year while maintaining their original nutritional habits.
- A man (65 years) reduced his body weight by 3.5 kg
- A woman (57 years) reduced her weight by 2.7 kg
- A man (48 years old) reduced his weight by 5.1 kg, but he added exercise in the form of 7,000 steps a day in addition to the tablets