The lower the TDS level in the water you drink, the more efficiently the cells are hydrated. The higher the TDS level in the water, the greater the likelihood of harmful contaminants that can pose health risks or impede water absorption. The maximum level of TDS contaminants for human consumption is 500 ppm.
- automatic shutdown after 10 minutes.
- big screen
- HOLD function - display of water value
USE THE TDS-3 MEASURING DEVICE FOR:
- checking the efficiency of your water filter;
- finding out if your drinking water has the correct TDS level;
- TDS level measurement for other uses.
Wide range: suitable for most applications.
Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes.
Hold function: The data remains displayed even after removing the device from the water. Display value from water.
TDS measurement range: 0-9999 ppm (mg/l)
Temperature measurement range: 0-80 °C
ATC: yes (0-80 °C)
Accuracy: +/- 2%
Calibration: Factory calibrated at 342 ppm NaCl; adjustable
Power supply: 2 x 1.5V coin cell battery (357A)
Battery life: about 1000 hours
Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3 cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 in)
Weight: 76.5 g (2.7 oz) (with case)
1. The meter is not waterproof. The device must not be submerged above the water level limit. If water enters the device, the warranty expires.
2. Do not store the device in high temperature or direct sunlight. When the device is damaged caused by improper use or insufficient care will void the warranty.
3. Do not attempt to open the device cover or device to repair the device's electronics. Any unauthorized interventions in the device lead to the expiry of the warranty.
4. Although the device is durable, the TDS-3 is an electronic device and should be properly cared for and maintain it.
Your meter has been calibrated by the manufacturer with a 342 ppm NaCl solution.
H2 WORLD HEALTH & BEAUTY COMPANY s.r.o.
712 00 Ostrava Czech Republic